UAE is one of the largest automotive markets in the GCC region, second only to Saudi Arabia. The United Arab Emirates relies heavily on imports, with nearly all cars being imported from manufacturing facilities abroad.
UAE is home to a number of factories that assemble components for trucks and buses, as well as factories that produce armored vehicles and boutique high-performance sports cars.
Being a logistics hub for the Middle East & Africa, all the major vehicle brands have their MEA offices based out of the UAE. This in turn creates a demand in the UAE for vehicle storage and exports to the MEA region.
Solutions We Provide
- Pre-Clearance with the customs to avoid delays for ‘just in time’ delivery requirements.
- Storage and distribution facility in JAFZA.
- Efficient inventory management system with online visibility to our customers.
- Pick and pack, kitting, repacking, labelling for distribution of spare parts.
- Consultation for documentation solutions to meet consignor and consignee demands.
- Transport solutions via air/ sea freight for vehicles and spare parts to meet the lead time requirements.
- Open yard for automobile storage
- Clearing of vehicles and forwarding
- Accessory fittings of automobiles
- Part storage and distribution
- Reworking – Load and Export
- Vehicle lashing – Load and secure
- Customs Inspection
Why We Should be
the Preferred Supplier
Own fleet and efficient transport management system to meet scheduled deliveries.
Expert Solutions with Customs and TRA approvals.
Long term relationships with core carriers to provide competitive solutions